Terms and Condition
The Terms and Conditions ‘Naked Britain’
The term ‘you’ refers to the user, buyer and viewer of my website
- Naked Britain is a registered trademark
- The material on the website is copyrighted to Anastasia Trahanas who is the photographer and owner of the website.
- The contents of the website may be changed to update and circulate image without notice.
- Your use of any information or material on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which I shall not be liable. Please ensure when viewing prints that when you choose to purchase that they meet your requirements, as measurements are listed.
- This website contains material which is owned and copyrighted to me, Anastasia Trahanas
- Only prints are been sold here on the Naked Britain Website. You are not permitted to download any images for your own use online or to print.
- Contact address is 58 b Gowlett Road, London SE15 4HY (returns are sent to this address)
- You may also contact me on +44(0) 7796 635 571 or by email email@example.com
Buying Prints from NAKED BRITAIN
- The description and specifications of the print on the website
Is only approximate and we reserve the right to make minimal(by mm if print) changes that do not affect the quality of the print
The colour depicted in prints or other work on this website may not be accurate, due to the nature of both computer operating system colour palettes and computer monitor display
Ordering & Payment
- You may order prints from the Website by submitting a completed order form through the check our procedures.
- I will confirm acceptance of your order by email to the address you have given and the sending of this email(whether or not it is received) makes a contract between us.
- The price of the print will be the price quoted on the website.
- This price includes VAT and postage for the delivery of your print.
- My preferred electronic payment provider takes payment. The payments methods are listed in the Website at the time you place your order. Refunds will generally be made by means of a credit to your electronic payment account.
- If you order prints from my site for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that I have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the prints are destined. I will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
- I will arrange for postage by registered postal service within 14 days of the purchase date. However, the time for delivery will not be essential to the contract between us.
- b) You must inspect the print as soon as possible following delivery. Any claim of damages must be notified within 14 days after the delivery date. I will not be liable for any loss or damage if you fail to do this.
Cancellations and Returns
- If you are not satisfied with the prints you have bought online or have changed your mind, you have the right to cancel your order for 14 days from the receipt of the goods. In order to cancel, you must notify me in writing by email, or post or by delivering the notice to the address given in paragraph 2(contacting me) telling me the reason you wish for the cancellation.
- You must return the prints to us in the condition in which they were received. You will be responsible for arranging the safe return to me, Anastasia Trahanas by recorded delivery to my postal address, the cost of which will be your responsibility.
- If you cancel the order you will be entitled to a full refund, excluding delivery charges, within 30 days after you have notified us of the cancellation.